Monday, March 02, 2009

things that make you go @#!*

A 15 year old boy in Los Angeles is trying to get a proclamation passed that would make the first week in March NO CUSSING WEEK in Los Angeles County. He is hoping that this will ignite cuss-free campaigns across the nation and worldwide. What caught my attention when I read this story in our local newspaper was that it was under the heading "Odd News". I don't think it is odd, I think it is cool that this kid is wanting people to be more respectful. And by the way, I am not implying that I am completely innocent in this manner. When my heart is ugly, ugliness has been known to leak out on occasion.

The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks. Luke 6:45

No comments: