Friday, March 20, 2009

sushi for dummies

Kacie and I have a new tradition of going to eat sushi when she is home from Clemson. We have both been anticipating our lunch date today at Takosushi. It took me 41 years to try sushi and now that I know I like it, it is my new craving. I have started out very basic, of course, with the rolls. My favorite is the Cary Roll at Takosushi. It is lightly breaded with white sauce drizzled on top. I have not ventured out much because of not knowing exactly what I am eating. I prefer trying something that has been recommended to me.

Since I am an uneducated sushi beginner, I am seeking the advice of sushi experts. If you know of a sushi place that I should not miss in the Augusta area or a particular type of sushi that I should try next, let me know. I am ready for a sushi adventure!

1 comment:

Zach S. said...

spicy tuna is good and basic...orrr, my favorite is eel...sounds gross, but the eel is cooked and is soooo good.