Wednesday, November 15, 2006

mom, it's not fair!

...that's what my kids screamed last night when we had to bury another cat...Frisky. Does this story sound familiar? It's because we just went through this 3 weeks ago with Frisky's twin, Socks.

I have friends who are having issues at home like plumbing, microwave, dishwasher, termites, etc.

We have to be different and have ANIMAL issues.

In the past three weeks:
1. Our cat, Socks, died.
2. Someone left an ugly pig head on a platter on our front porch as a Halloween joke. A real, dead pig head. Not funny.
3. A snake showed up at our front door during Journey Team. We found out AFTER the guys played with it with a plastic fork and let it go that it was a rattlesnake.
4. My parents' cat, Buddy, who I've known for 15 years, was put to sleep.
5. My sister's dog, Dixie, ran away.
6. And now...Frisky is dead.

We are heartbroken again.

That's it...I'm not blogging about any more animals!

No comments: