Saturday, January 05, 2008

i blog what i want

Okay, I really don't want this blog to turn into an advertising format. But sometimes when I find something great, I want to share it with EVERYONE!

If you have been with me awhile, you may remember that I have blogged about Chick-fil-a not once, not twice, not three, but four times! I have endorsed Hallmark Cards, Pizza Joint, the new stores at The Augusta Mall, local Fall events, Goin' Postal, Starbucks, and Starbucks again. I have bragged about Office Depot, Rummikub, No. 1 Chinese, Onion Goggles, Pimento Cheese sandwiches, Herr's chips, and numerous musicians and movies.

Someone asked me once if I would consider a job in sales. My answer was, "Only if I believe in the product." That is how I feel about my church, TrueNorth. I want everyone to have the same awesome experience I have had, so I tell as many people as I can to come check it out, even using my blog as a forum!

No comments: