Thursday, June 28, 2007

ready ten minute

I have been exercising and eating healthier a lot more these past few weeks than I have in a while. Treadmilling at home, getting on the elliptical machine at the rec center, messing around with some free weights, eating smaller portions, more salads, and less junk. I was hoping to permanently incorporate these disciplines into my lifestyle...

...until I went to No. 1.

No.1 is the best Chinese hole-in-the-wall in North Augusta, located next to the new Food Lion on Highway 25. Every time I call in an order, they say it will be "ready ten minute!!" and they never ask my name...it cracks me up. Their sesame chicken is to die for. So is the pork fried rice. And so are the egg rolls. Lunch was good. And I blew my new lifestyle.

I hate myself now.

No comments: