Wednesday, April 30, 2008

disturbed

So I have finally rested up and recovered from a DISTURBING weekend. I totally overbooked myself and left no margin in my schedule. Since I drink lots of coffee, I was able to survive.

One of the highlights of my DISTURBING weekend was the 180 weekend youth retreat. I had the privilege of leading and hosting my not-so-DISTURBING 8th grade fuel cell girls with Lauren (not in pic) as my co-lead. I would have been more DISTURBED without her. She is a lot younger and just a little bit less DISTURBING than me.


Since the weekend theme was DISTURB, there were many DISTURBING events** that are too DISTURBING to discuss. But I know that the students will be DISTURBED in their relationship with Christ that will take them out of their comfort zones.

You can read more about 180 weekend here.

**DISTURBING QUOTE WINNER:
"Sixth grade boys will do ANYTHING!!".... Greg Shuford

No comments: