Monday, April 28, 2008

don't be a hater

Why do so many people hate the dentist? Is it the office smell, the sounds of the drill, or needle phobia? Maybe you don't like looking at your dentist's unibrow or you have a bad gag reflex. If you google the phrase "I Hate Dentists" you will find hundreds of thousands of testimonies of why dentists are hated on so much. I don't particularly love to have my teeth and gums picked and scraped either, but I think I would hate root canals and missing teeth even worse!

So for those of you who need nitrous gas just to sit in the dentist's waiting room, there might be a support group out there for you. Or maybe if you find a good dental practice with a gentle, caring, and understanding staff, you will discover that you can truly have a good dental experience. I promise!

No comments: