Wednesday, May 14, 2008

to be a twit or not

Twitter. Such an annoying little game about...well, nothing. This interactive social networking connects me to other Twitters who are dishing out the one-liners faster than I can say 'tweet'.

I officially became a Twitter-user two days ago. I feel silly sending out a message about what I am doing, because...does anyone really care that I changed my toenail polish last night or that I had pancakes for breakfast?

I hope not.

The last thing I need is another log-in name and password to keep up with. I think I'm going to pass on this one. Twitter followers, you may see me pop in from time to time. But until then, y'all have fun!!!!

1 comment:

Gene said...

I'm with you, Laura. I don't get Twitter. Of course, Kevin and Mike think I'm a twit for not getting on board. E-mail, cellphones, text messaging, blogging, etc. is enough for me. I don't think I'll twitter either.