Monday, August 13, 2007

i caved

So...I hear through the blog grapevine that one must have a picture of oneself on one's blog. After a years' resistance, I caved and decided to go for it. The picture in my blog header is ginormous! Does anyone know how I can reduce the size, but still fill up the header space? Please hook a sista up with some instructions!

Also...I've had some close friends imply that my tag line (A whole lotta lovin' is what I'll be bringin') is "suggestive". So I changed it. Then I changed it back. It is part of the C'mon Get Happy song by the Partridge Family. Unless Shirley, Keith, and the rest of the family try to take me down, I think I will stick with it.

2 comments:

Brent Douglas said...

I shouldn't do this since you won't let me in on secrets...but what about this? http://www.sojourneronline.com/laura.jpg

And as for that secret? I know it now anyway! ~(c:

LAURA'S BLOG said...

Thank you to Matt McMeans and Brent Douglas for helping me reduce and place my blog picture so that I don't cover up the whole screen anymore! You guys rock!