Friday, August 25, 2006

word up

My schedule has been crazy this past week! I was going ninety to nothing (what does that mean anyway?) until Wednesday. I had a doctor's appointment and found out my hemoglobin is 10. Twelve is the lowest it should be. Ever since I found out about this "anemia", I have been so exhausted. Understand..I wasn't exhausted BEFORE the test, only once I got the results. So, I have been milking it ever since.

I have some stuff in my brain to blog about, but time and energy have not allowed it to happen. But I did want to post a link to a cool site I found from another blogger. Check this out:



This is called a "word cloud" and it takes common words from a blog and turns them into this cool visual. This site also offers your word cloud on a t-shirt or coffee mug if you're into all that.

So I'm going to take a One-a-Day with Iron now...gotta get my energy back up for Sunday!

No comments: