Monday, August 14, 2006

this t-shirt is mean


You lost me at hello.
Always remember you're unique... Just like everyone else.
Out of my mind... Back in five minutes.
I'm busy. You're ugly. Have a nice day.

What’s up with all the sarcastic tees these days? They are everywhere! I always thought it would be a fun job to design t-shirts with sayings. I also thought naming the Jelly Belly flavors would be right up my alley. They've used up all the good names though. All that's left is Macaroni and Cheese.

I have a friend in my Journey Team who was at the grocery store with her TNC shirt on recently. A guy came up to her and said “Hey, you TrueNortherner! I go to TrueNorth too and isn’t it cool that we don’t know each other, but we really do in a way?”

I liked that story.

The TNC is coming out with new t-shirts for the fall (non-sarcastic ones). Be on the lookout for these at the information center on Sunday mornings. They sell quickly!

No comments: