Tuesday, July 18, 2006

This is all Jenny Lou's fault

C'mon get happy...if you think this title is a reference to the Partridge Family, you are right. I have some so-called friends at my church who call me "Mama Partridge" because I am the oldest person in our band, in which I play keyboard. Being the oldest doesn't mean I AM old though or that I look like Shirley Partridge - "surely" I don't! (No offense or anything, Shirley!)

If you go to TrueNorth Church in my hometown of North Augusta - and you don't have ADD - you will eventually get it like I did. I would like my blog to have a "theme" - maybe I will discover it through my writings and ramblings. But until then I will proly blog about these passions:

Jesus Christ - who constantly pursues me and calls me His own.
My husband, Alan - who constantly pursues me and calls me his own.
My three children - who constantly pursue me and call my name all day.
My music - it's everything. When I reflect on past memories, there's always a song playing in the background.
My church - TrueNorth Church (TNC) has turned my life upside down. And that's a good thing...actually, a God thing!

So. A whole lotta lovin' is what I'll be bringing. C'mon...you know what to do.

1 comment:

chuck young said...

cool place lcfo! i think you will have some fun with this. don't feel you have to post everyday, just post when you feel inspiration or something thats needs to be said. peace