Monday, February 23, 2009

40 days of blogging

I have totally ignored my blog for quite some time. I appreciate the comments I have received from friends telling me to get back on the blogging wagon. Besides being super-busy, another thing that has distracted me from writing and reading other blogs is Facebook. If I have the urge to say something, I can just throw out a one-line status update instead of taking the time to blog. But I have missed it big time! That is why I have decided to start a 40 Days of Blogging spree. Thanks to Alan Jones for giving me the idea. I am going to post at least once each day for 40 days. I don't like making commitments like this, but I see it as a challenge. There is no telling what is going to come out of this. But I hope it will open my eyes back up to the stories and thoughts God puts in front of me each day!

Hang on for the ride! 39 days left!

No comments: