Wednesday, September 26, 2007

van. to the halen.



Alan just celebrated his TGIF birthday last weekend. That would be "Thank God I'm Forty". For his birthday, I bought him/us two tickets to see Van Halen in Charlotte tomorrow night. We both saw the Van Halen 1984 concert in Augusta and another concert with Sammy Hagar in Columbia in the '90s. So it looks like we're making the show once every decade.

This tour is different though. Shows are selling out like crazy! Tomorrow night will be the FIRST concert of the tour and the first time David Lee Roth has been with the band on stage in 22 years. Eddie's son, Wolfgang (I call him Wolfie) will be replacing bassist Michael Anthony. He brings some youth and freshness to the stage.

This will be a great moment in the history of rock and roll...and I have big expectations!!! I'm so excited I don't even know how to act!!

I know...I need to get a life. Pray for me.

Check out this commercial.

Van. to the Halen.

No comments: