Monday, February 19, 2007

randomness

Stoned. That is the word to describe our pastor Steve. In the "kidney stone" kind of way.

Gene stepped up to the plate with very short notice to speak on Sunday morning due to our stoned pastor. Gene, Steve owes you big time!

I love having Journey Team at someone else's house. Thanks to John and Julie for letting twenty crazy people take over your house last night.

Our icebreaker question last night was "Who is the wildest man you've ever known?" It took us an hour to figure it out. Jesus! Duh!

We did something fun yesterday morning. We started a song over! Thanks to Kevin for making that call.

My husband is THE BEST for keeping the kids away while I took a power nap yesterday.

Our daughter Kacie got her acceptance letter to the Promiseland this week. That would be Clemson in case you weren't taught that in Sunday School.

Can you believe that daylight saving time is March 11? Isn't it usually in April???

Bargain of the week...Taco Bell has 39 cent tacos through today.

2 comments:

Brent Douglas said...

39 cent tacos?!? Are you kidding me!?! TACOS FOR MERGE BAND PRACTICE!

And...it's about time you wrote something again! I didn't even get to speak to you yesterday morning. I knew something was missing! And we got the circus back for "The Difference"! haha I didn't think you had to restart the Rascal Flatts song...could've just came in at any time!

Gene said...

I think Steve owes me too! Let's see...what do I want...Gee, it's like Christmas all over! I'll have to think about it.

BTW, I was under the impression that Gamecockland is the Promised Land. I don't know what kind of cult Sunday School you attended.