Tuesday, January 02, 2007

my resolutions for 2007


Some call them resolutions, some call them goals.
Whatever they are, this is them:

10. To organize/delete the 757 emails in my inbox.

9. To locate and return the DVD I checked out from the library.

8. Get more consistent exercise. Running on the elliptical machine once every four months is not enough.

7. Try to stop crunching ice.

6. To finish the song McKenna and I have been writing. We've been working on it for a couple of years and it’s about 20 minutes long now.

5. Learn to play the accordion.

4. Purchase a Wii.

3. Just once…to go through the drive-thru and say, “This is to go!”

2. To NOT get so nervous after I press “publish”.

and, seriously...

1. To put God first in all things.

3 comments:

Walt and Betsy said...

I am just glad you finally learned how to LINK! Hey you name the date and we will take care of #3.

Gene said...

Re: 10 - Click on the 757th one. Hold the shift key and click on the 1st one. Hit Delete. Move on to next resolution.

Re: 9 - You don't want to make Nancy angry.

Re: 8 - Exercising once every four months isn't enough?? Darn it!

Re: 7 - I can't believe your husband lets you crunch ice.

Re: 6 - Don't sweat it. I've been writing a novel for 10 years now.

Re: 5 - Will you play it for the next Facedown?

Re: 4 - Can't you exercise with those things? If so, scratch #8.

Re: 3 - I've tried the drive-through gag. They don't think it's funny.

Re: 2 - No reason to get nervous. You're a great blogger!

Re: 1 - Excellent resolution for all

Gene said...

My experience with #3 was with Walt and Betsy. Believe me, don't try it....