Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Wally World


I was a Wal-Martian yesterday. I hate Walmart, but I love having one. What would it be like to be a fly-in-the-aisle at Wally World? I wonder how many conversations take place like this one from yesterday, between me and my 10 year old:

Me: Allison, what cat food do you think Socks and Frisky want this time?

Allison: I don’t know, I’ll call them.
(She picks up her airphone).
Hello, Frisky? What cat food do you want to eat for the next month?
Oh, you want FRISKIES!
Ok, there’s a purple bag, a blue bag, and a yellow bag. I know you don’t like the milk pieces in the purple bag, so do you want yellow or blue?

Me, acting like Frisky: What color bag do I have now?

Allison: You have the yellow bag.

Me, acting like Frisky again: Okay, then I’ll have the blue bag with the ocean fish flavors.

Allison: Okay, bye Frisky.

Me: Meow, Mommy.

1 comment:

kevin said...

Nice...