Thursday, March 08, 2007

shot through the heart

So I was driving Allison to school this morning when I heard on the radio that Bon Jovi was in Nashville recording a (gasp!) country-inspired album. Look out Keith and Kenny!

I got to thinking of old Bon Jovi songs that could go country and this is what I came up with. My apologies to Jon and Richie and to my 80's friends who are still infatuated with them:

New Title....Old Title

She's Gittin' Outta Here......Runaway

That Stuff's Nasty!.....Bad Medicine

Love is a Four Letter Word......You Give Love a Bad Name

Talkin' to God and Hopin' He's Not Takin' a Break.....Livin' on a Prayer

I ain't goin' nowhar.....I'll Be There for You

Y'all come back now, ya hear?.....Have a Nice Day

Rottin' in Hell.....Living in Sin

Wanted Dead or Alive......Wanted Dead or Alive (Kacie says it's already country)


1 comment:

what a hoot said...

This is sooo funny because yesterday I heard two secular songs that could go either way. One of them was Bon Jovi's "It's My Life". I thought of rewriting some of the lyrics.

I like your revised titles. Too cute!