Wednesday, September 10, 2008

i have missed my brain

Wow! I almost forgot the password to my blog since I haven't posted in three weeks. I figured if I kept the Chick-fil-a post up long enough, they might consider giving me some more free chicken.

No such luck.

The reason I haven't posted is not because I don't have anything to say. It is because I have too much to say. It is a busy time of the year and a lot is going on around me. When a woman's brain is overloaded, I often use a computer illustration to explain what is happening in our heads:

Each idea or thought is like a "window" that is opened up on our brain's desktop. Lots and lots of windows. Some are minimized while others are maximized. Sometimes we get pop-ups that mess up any attempt at organizing these brain windows.

Today was one of those wonderful days that I could close out some windows completely!

I have missed my brain!

No comments: