Friday, December 01, 2006

what hill?


So today is my birthday...still under the hill. Here is a picture of a cake that Alan had made for me and brought it to band practice for me to share with the band. Wasn't that sweet? (pun intended)

Other peeps sharing my birthday...notice the comedians. There must be something about December 1 people:

Richard Pryor
Bette Midler
Woody Allen
Bart Millard (from MercyMe)
Jimmie Crawford (from NA)
William "Refrigerator" Perry

And tomorrow, Dec. 2, is Britney Spears' birthday...I won't even begin to wonder what her plans are!

2 comments:

Gene said...

Hey Laura...(huff,puff)...just wanted you to know..(gasp, deep breath)...that some say I'm over the hill...(wheeze,cough)...but I think I'm doing pretty good...(whew!)...for a guy that's...(sigh)...45. Don't be afraid...(wipes sweat)...of the hill. It's all in your...(forgets)...Oh, yeah...It's all in your MIND!

Gene :))

Walt and Betsy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Nice cake...what a husband you got in that Alan guy.